TENNIS COURT RENTAL
Thanyapura Phuket has 4 covered Plexicushion courts and 2 outside Plexicushion. This means in almost all weather the courts are playable, unless deemed otherwise by Thanyapura.
PROGRAM PRICE (THB)
Tennis Individual Court Rental – Indoor & Outdoor 600 THB* / hour
*NOTES: court charge is 600THB per hour per court for times that do not falling in the below periods.
Monday – Friday: 06.00am – 08.30am, 11.00am – 2.30pm, 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Saturday – Sunday: 6.00am – 08.30am, 4.00pm – 9.00pm
Monday – Sunday: 6.00am – 9.00pm
TENNIS COURT RENTAL PROCEDURE
- Coaching Sessions have priority and may not be moved for any reason.
- Courts are open from 6:00am to 9:00pm, Monday to Sunday. Last Court booking is 8:00pm and court lights will be switched off at 9:00pm.
- Court times are offered in 1 hour blocks, and can only be booked ‘on-the-hour’ or ‘on-the-half hour’ (if Club Service sees fit)
- Courts will be washed on a regular basis, and courts will be blocked for this purpose. No advanced notice will be given, although Courts will be washed at the same time each week, during off-peak hours.
- Guests need to be accompanied by a member and signed-in on a day pass before playing on a tennis court.
- Guest fees must be paid in advance before play commences.
- Members must abide by Club and Tennis Rules & Regulations at all times. Rules & Regulations are posted at the entrance to the Tennis Courts and Members are expected to read, understand and follow
Follow these rules of etiquette and you will have a good time on the courts.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in you being removed from the court and/or lose the right to use these facilities in future. We thank you for your cooperation.
At Thanyapura we pride ourselves on the quality of coaching that is delivered on our courts. This is why we have a strict policy that no outside coaches are permitted to deliver any forms of coaching on our courts without prior approval from the Tennis Management Team. The Thanyapura coaching/management team will ask any players on court that they feel is coaching to leave the club and the reserves the right to remove booking rights from members if they feel it necessary. Parents are permitted to go on court and play with their children and give them advice, we would not ask this to stop and encourage family members to get on court as much as possible and take advantage of these amazing facilities. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Club Service team.
- Wear appropriate attire on court. Shirts must be worn, no sports bras, non-marking shoes only and no jeans
- No swearing, yelling or screaming at any time while on court
- Phones must be on silence
- No food or drinks on court unless in a sealed bottle (no fizzy drinks)
- No chewing gum on court
- Show respect to all players, young and old
- No matter the playing level of a person they have the same rights to be on the court as anyone else
- Keep courts clean by picking up all balls and throwing away any rubbish
- Do not go onto a court that is currently being played on, wait until play has stopped first
- No Bicycles/skateboards/scooters allowed!
- Respect other players but keeping your conversation to an acceptable level
- Before starting play, ensure the court is safe to play on
- Always be safe. Do not participate in any behavior that you think may risk injury to you or anyone else
- HAVE FUN! The main reason we play tennis is to enjoy it, aside from being good exercise, we want to have fun.
RAIN CHECK POLICY
Adverse weather may make the tennis courts unplayable. Guests and members may decide if they do or do not want to play on the courts due to the weather, however the club will from time to time decide that courts are not safe enough to be player on. This must be adhered to and no play will be allowed on the courts until the club states that play may continue. This is for the health & safety of our Members & Guests.