A back-to-back ride/30 km and run/3-5 km is fundamental in triathlon training. It gets triathletes to practice their transition skills and set up for race day. But mainly it allows the muscles to adapt from the change of discipline and to run on fatigued legs.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time
- It is important to consult your doctor before starting an exercise program to ensure there are no underlying issues that could negatively impact your regimen.
- If you have any injuries please inform our coach before the class
How To Book
Book through Thanyapura 360 Guest website
Talk To Us
Have some questions? We're here to help!
Talk to one of our friendly Club Service Team in Person