Opening Hours - Updated as of January 2021
BOOSTER DELI & CAFE
- The Booster Deli & Cafe will be open daily from 07:00 AM until 8:00 PM.
- Pre-order service now available for take-aways. Just follow the link HERE, submit your order with any special requests, choose your pick-up time and pay upon collection.
- Club service, tennis, fitness, X-Box, gym (Power zone & Cardio zone) & track field are open from 07:00 AM until 8:00 PM daily.
- We will continue to offer online Yoga and Fitness Group Classes so all our members can stay active. You can follow our live fitness classes via Facebook at THANYAPURA’S FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Group fitness classes are allowed for up to 18 guests with the required physical distancing. Check out our latest schedule HERE.
- Our coaches and trainers are available for personal training for all sports, but please understand that sometimes these training will take place in different locations as you are used to.
- Power Zone & Cardio Zone are open to a maximum of 10 persons at once, a maximum of 2 hours per session.
- Both of swimming pools are now open from 07:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Swimming is allowed, 4 persons per lane per time with a maximum of 1 hour per session. Please check the pool availability through the 360 members website.
- Please try to make reservations for all services prior to arriving at Thanyapura using the 360 members website, as we can optimise our services for you.
- Sports Shop is open daily from 08:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Lifestyle locker room, steam & sauna are open daily from 07:00 AM – 8.00 PM (max occupancy 2 guests per hour for sauna, stream and hot & ice Jacuzzi).
- Sports locker room is open Monday – Friday from 07:00 AM – 8.00 PM and closed on every Saturday and Sunday.
- The Clinic will be open from every Monday – Friday betweeb 8 AM until 6 PM.
COVID-19 Prevention & Control Protocols - Updated As Of January 2021
It is our utmost concern, especially in these times, that we adhere to strict Health and Hygiene Protocols to guarantee the wellbeing of all as best as possible.
Therefore, we have put together some essential guidelines for all to follow:
1. On arrival, our club service staff will proceed to check your temperature, and you will only be able to enter our sports facilities if your temperature is below 37.5 degrees. They will also make sure you register prior to entering the premises to ensure we have the right level of information on guests entering Thanyapura.
2. Please sanitize your hands frequently by using alcohol gel provided by Thanyapura at all service areas including Booster Deli & Cafe, Club Services and Sports venues.
3. Try to keep a 2-metre distance between each person at all times to follow the social distancing recommended guidelines.
4. We kindly ask you to wear a mask on the premises. If you participate in an exercise session you may remove your mask when adhering to the 2 metres distancing, but please always put it back on afterwards.
5. The maximum capacity per exercise is 18 guests when participating in an exercise session. Prior bookings are recommended. Our coaches will ensure the social distancing is always respected. All exercise sessions will be provided in an open-air space.
6. For tennis players, we will accept singles and doubles. Players may decide not to wear a mask while playing if the required distancing is respected but please always put it back on afterwards.
7. For triathlon adepts, please ensure you always wear a mask if you are training outside of Thanyapura as required by decree from the Thai government (bicycle and running). If you are running in our track, please ensure you respect at least 4 metres distancing between each other if not wearing a mask.
8. Swimming is allowed, 4 persons per lane per time with a maximum of 1 hour per session.
9. The maximum capacity for sauna, steam and hot & ice Jacuzzi is 2 guests per time (maximum 1 hour per person).
10. Please understand that we will not be able to allow you to enter Thanyapura and/or to participate in our training activities if you cannot adhere to these Health and Hygiene Protocols.