Oat & Chia Bircher Muesli – Vegan Recipe
apple, fig, pumpkin seeds, walnut and cranberry
Try making one of our signature Vegan Breakfast Bowls at home!
|Figs – dried||20g|
|Coconut syrup or honey||1 Tbs|
|Apples – grated||1|
- Weigh out all the ingredients.
- Place the oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, almond milk, coconut syrup in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Peel and grate apple.
- Add the grated apple, seeds and dried fruits to the oat mix.
- Spoon mix into serving bowls
- Allow to activate overnigh
- Serve garnished with some extra chopped walnuts, figs, seeds and nuts
Nutrition: Calorie energy – 330 / Protein – 9g / Fats – 14g / Complex carbohydrates – 36g / Fibre – 6g