Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort is offering a brand new package, perfectly suited for those wishing to realign themselves and escape the relentless hustle and bustle of daily life. The new Retreat Getaway program is a 7-night stay that gives participants the chance to truly get away from it all, and perhaps discover something new within themselves along the way.
Guests can expect a week of relaxation, rejuvenation and revitalization as they embark on this retreat. In order to help guests relax, 2 yoga classes catered for the needs of the individuals are offered each day, along with daily meditation sessions that cover pranayama and meditation techniques suitable for each level. To rejuvenate, along with a couple of Afro Fusion dance classes or Salsa classes, and a Sunset Yoga session on one of Phuket’s most beautiful beaches. To revitalise, guests receive complimentary access to Thanyapura’s sports facilities and fitness centre including the 50m and 24m pools, towel service, and access to the Lifestyle Locker Rooms complete with sauna room, steam room, and hot and cold jacuzzis. Meals are provided throughout the retreat, with delicious vegetarian and vegan options available for lunch and dinner.
This program is being offered from 20 October 2018, and requires a minimum of 6 people to take place. Although the program will usually commence on a Saturday, start days are flexible, and are based on room availability. For more information or to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their website: https://yalordeyoga.com/
Complimentary Activities Included
- 2 daily Yoga classes oriented to the necessities of the clients
- 1 daily Meditation section ( pranayama and meditation techniques appropriate for each level),
- 1 to 3 Afro Fusion Dance classes a week, alternatively Salsa (by Ludisis Mones)
- 1 beach trip / excursion included is a Sunset Yoga on the beach
- Complimentary drinking water during meals and at main sport facilities
- Complimentary access to Sports Facilities (Running Track 500M, Gym (above 16 years, ) Fitness Centre
- Access to 50m Olympic and 25m training pools for individual use.
- Complimentary towel service at Sports facilities
- Access to Lifestyle Locker Room including access to sauna, steam, ice and hot bath
- Standard Room – shared € 1150
- Superior Room – shared € 1190
- Deluxe Room – shared € 1250
- Deluxe Room – single € 1380
About the Coaches
Ludisis Mones is a dance teacher and certified Yoga Alliance teacher from Cuba. She is passionate about spirituality, and offers wisdom, guidance and persistence to her students. Teachers who worked with her in Cuba found her to be a kind, strong and powerful individual, and she can be relied upon to act as the calm in the middle of a storm.