Thanyapura can provide atheltes, upon request, with a video analysis of their performance. Video analyses are used for swimmers and runners who wish to improve their training. A swimming or running session is recorded and then played back to the athlete and their coach for analysis and reflection. It is a vital tool used to identify key areas of improvement. Improvement can be made once atheltes can effectively see where any of their weaknesses lie.
Video analysis can also be used to help prevent injuries – both reinjury and new injuries. Many times, an athlete’s running technique, their swimming style, or their swing technique is a contributing factor to sustaining an injury. Through video playback, athletes can study their technique and identify aspects of their performance that require changing in order to minimise the risk of future injury. Video analysis is a tool used in the sports and exercise science discipline.
FTP tests are used to measure progesss and personalise the intensity of the training, specific to the athlete. The Functional Threshold Pace test is a tool used in the sports and exercise science discipline. Sports science studies how the body works during exercise, and how an active lifestyle promotes health and performance – from a cellular level up to the whole body. It helps atheltes take their training to the next level. Through FTP testing, Thanyapura can help to bring a greater awareness of movement, and improve athletic performance.
Sports science studies how the body works during exercise, and how an active lifestyle promotes health and performance – from a cellular level up to the whole body. It helps atheltes take their training to the next level. Through video assessment Thanyapura can help to bring a greater awareness of movement, and improve athletic performance.
- Optimises your training and racing through evidence-based science principles
What Should I Bring?
- Your bike
- Bike shoes
- Bike gloves
- Water bottle
- Workout Towel
- Heart Rate Monitor
Additional Class Information
- Suitable for anyone looking to improve
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
- FTP Test is not included for Memberships, Resort Guests or Day Passes. A fixed price is required per session as displayed below.
FTP Test Price
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.