The Tennis Fun Classes are designed for those who have some experience in tennis and would like to join their games together with other players. There are different programs each weekday to make our clinic fun and mixing the activites up for each session.
Sessions start with 15 minutes warm up, getting into strokes and also for the coaches to observe the level of the player.
All parts of the game will be covered during the week so each player will get the most out of the clinic.
This class is for beginners and those who would like to start their tennis journey. The main focus will be on developing the right technique of each stroke, footwork and the different movements of the game.
- Fun and active way to stay fit
- Improves technical skills
- Great opportunity to find new hitting partners
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
1 Item (28th August – 24th November 2017)
- Maximum participants: 20 persons
- Age: between 4 – 12 years
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Private Lessons? Get started!
Contact Club Services to secure your place.