In a 45 minute to one hour spinning class, our instructor will pump you up and help you burn up to 600 calories, depending on the level of intensity of your pedaling. Thanyapura’s spinning class will get your heart rate spiking by getting you to crank up the dial to climb those hills. In addition to fat burning and losing weight, interval training builds up your endurance over time. You learn to control your breathing as you pace yourself.
If committed to spinning regularly, you will find yourself with toned calves and thighs. Pedaling uses overall muscles in the legs and alternate between high and low intensity workouts, resulting in long, lean muscles and toned legs you will be proud to show off.
- Burn calories and lose weight
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Build lean muscles
- Gain stronger abs and muscles
- Go at your own pace
- Recover from injury
Start your day right at Thanyapura’s serene Sunrise Station. The sessions focus on controlling the breath whilst flowing through a series of stretches and poses designed to improve posture and encourage relaxation. This warm up class prepares you for the day ahead, nourishes your body with Vitamin D from the sun and can be combined with other yoga or cardio workouts to further improve strength.
What Should I Bring?
- Water bottle
Additional Class Information
- Eat a few hours prior to spinning class (do not be full or hungry).
- Drink water before, during and after the class.
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.