Steps are pieces of workout equipment for cardiovascular workouts and aerobic routines. But along with burning calories and getting your heart rate up, you can use a step for exercises that tone the muscles in your arms and legs. Maximize your results by incorporating a step into your toning routine.
You can use the step in a variety of ways to tone nearly every major muscle group in your body. Traditionally the step is used to tone the lower body, including the gluteal muscles, quadriceps, hamstrings and calves. But you can also use it to tone your upper body and core muscles, too.
- It’s a fun, intense way to get fit!
- The whole experience is guided by our coach
- Learn as part of a group!
What Should I Bring?
- Sports Shoes
Additional Class Information
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Reservations must be made with Club Services and acceptance into the class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.