Thanyapura’s Running Technique class helps athletes to improve their running form. This is done by refining the range of motion, improving communication between the nervous system and muscles, and by heightening awareness of form for each runner taking part. Running is a higely popular form of exercise, and brings with it many health benefits.
Every time an individual goes for a run, they reduce their resting heart rate, meaning the heart doesn’t have to work as hard to pump blood around the body. Running also makes the brain produce endorphins, which help to improve mood, productivity and self-confidence. Going for a run strengthens the joints and builds muscles without bulking them out too much, and greatly improves the individual’s energy levels throughout the day. Regular training also works the core and the abdominals, which are often seen as the ‘powerhouse’ of the body. One of the most appealing things about running is its versatility.
No equipment is needed to get going; all a runner really needs is a pair of decent athletic shoes, comfortable sports gear and maybe a killer playlist to motivate them to go further, faster and longer. Running gives the individual time to reflect, process and develop thoughts that can help them in their daily life, and is often seen as a form of meditation as it offers a well-deserved break from the day-to-day stresses of professional or personal life.
Additional Class Information
- Everyone can join any level can join
- Bring your own water
What Should I Bring?
Terms and Conditions:
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.