Pilates classes at Thanyapura develops your core strength and flexibility. It stabilizes your core muscles and aligns your body through exercises designed to challenge you.
Gain heightened awareness and build muscles for better posture. Pilates is available for all levels, from professional athletes to beginners. Our Pilates classes focuses on six core principles: concentration, control, breathing, flow, precision and centering.
- Increases your flexibility
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves posture
- Develops core strength
- Eases back pain
- Improves athletic performance
What Should I Bring?
- Wear loose-fitting clothing for maximum mobility
- Water bottle to stay hydrated
Additional Class Information
- Let us know if you have any injuries or changes to your body
- Please turn off cell phones
- Avoid exercises that hurt the body
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Reservations must be made with Club Services and acceptance into the class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.