Thanyapura offers guided meditation classes to privode athletes, individuals and corporations with improved concentration and insight. Participants will learn to successfully apply breathing and mind control techniques that gradually lead to a natural state of heightened awareness, allowing for the capacity to develop a sustained attention span. The practice of meditation has been around for thousands of years, and evolved in different ways in countries all around the world. From India to China, Thailand to even Western countries, different forms of meditative practices can be found throughout history.
Today, meditation does not need to have a religious or spiritual connotation in order to provide benefits to the student. Meditation is also a key part of mindfulness; the ability to come back to the moment. Today’s world is so oversaturated with distractions – technology, social media, an unending amount of information available on everything and for everything – that it can be hard to come out of the ‘doing mode’ and come back to the ‘being mode’. Mindfulness happens whenever the individual is aware of what is happening in the mind; whether it is a sound, a sight, a body sensation or a thought. Stopping to acknowledge and appreciate awareness is a powerful tool to improve both productivity and mental health.
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
Sports Day Pass
All Access Day Pass
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Private Lessons? Get started!
Contact Club Services to secure your place.