The Junior Academy is a program to develop a player’s skills quickly and effectively based upon building a solid foundation. Each session begins with a long warm up that is designed to allow participants to improve their balance, footwork and coordination. This is followed by a number of different drills that work on interval training, enhancing agility and improving endurance. The second hour sets out a number of point situations, games and matches to teach tactics, game plans and also build up mental resilience.
Each academy session will end with a dedicated stretching session to minimise the risk of injury and aid recovery time, and the students will learn in retrospect the importance of a particular aspect of the game played that session. The Junior Academy is suitable for young athletes that want to improve their tennis skills, and learn more about the game, and can cater for a variety of starting skill levels.
The Junior Academy coaches come with years of international experience, and are passionate about helping young athletes refine their technique and work hard towards being the very best tennis players that they can be. In addition to improving their skills on the court, dedicating time and energy to an activity like tennis can help young athletes in the classroom too. Exercise stimulates the mind as well as the body, increasing alertness and boosting brainpower.
- Fun and active way to learn about tennis
- Improves technical skills
- Great opportunity to learn tennis tactics
What Should I Bring?
- Tennis Racquet
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
One Time Tryout
1-5 Sessions Per Week Per Term
Per Week Per Term Prices:
- 1 Session Per Week Per Term – 17,600 THB
- 2 Sessions Per Week Per Term – 32,000 THB
- 3 Sessions Per Week Per Term – 45,600 THB
- 4 Sessions Per Week Per Term – 57,600 THB
- 5 Sessions Per Week Per Term – 68,000 THB
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.