For advanced practitioners, this challenging practice uses breathing exercises to transition from one pose to the next, smoothly. It connects the body and the mind by allowing guests to understand the pose and make safe transitions. The class ends with deep stretching exercises and guided relaxation techniques. Warm and awaken the body for the day ahead with the sun salutations while increasing flexibility, strength and stamina.
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Normalizes the body’s energy
- Aids in movement and mobility in joints and hips
- Lowers stress levels
- Better endurance
- A method to deal with anxiety and stress
What Should I Bring?
- Comfortable flowing pants and loose tops
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
Additional Class Information
Warnings or extra advice…
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Reservations must be made with Club Services and acceptance into the class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Email: Fitness@thanyapura.com or contact Club Services
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Contact Club Services to secure your place.