This class focuses on all aspects of the “core” including the abdominals, the obliques, glutes and the lower back to form a strong posterior chain. Get a better posture and reduce the chance of injury performing your ‘ADL” (Activities of Daily Living). It develops all of the muscles surrounding the spine to give you a strong, stable and powerful core.
- Improved posture
- A stronger core
- A greater foundation for total body strength
What Should I Bring?
- Bottled water
- Workout towel
- Athletic shoes
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Reservations must be made with Club Services and acceptance into the class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.