Chakras are the primary energy centres that run from the base of the spine to the crown of the head. The class focuses on releasing blockages in these areas so that energy can flow freely to the rest of the body. The chakras directly correspond with the master glands, regulating hormone production, digestion, thyroid function and the detoxification process. This class helps practitioners to understand their circadian (body clock) system.
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Normalizes the body’s energy
- Aids in movement and mobility in joints and hips
- Lowers stress levels
- Better endurance
- A method to deal with anxiety and stress
What Should I Bring?
- Comfortable flowing pants and loose tops
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
Additional Class Information
Warnings or extra advice…
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Reservations must be made with Club Services and acceptance into the class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Email: Fitness@thanyapura.com or contact Club Services
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Contact Club Services to secure your place.