For those that may not necessarily enjoy running or eliptical workouts, but enjoy dancing, Thanyapura’s Bounce Dance Fit class is a great workout – and great fun. Participants break a sweat by making their way through an addictive infusion of dance styles and new sounds. New choreographic moves are developed as the class progresses, all whilst mainting an elevated heart rate and getting the blood pumping.
Bounce Dance Fit is a relatively new type of workout. It is high energy and combines dance with fitness. More importantly, it is both fun and effective for everyone that takes part. It has roots in Pop & R&B music styles, and the choreography is easy to follow along to the great beats being blasted out. Dance styles include Hip-Hop (street-style dancing), Waacking (akin to 1970’s disco), House (originating from breakdance) and Vogue (modern House dancing originating in the 1980’s).
The workout focuses on improving cardiovascular health (and not perfecting technique). All are welcome – even those with no prior experience in dancing! Equal emphasis is placed on having fun as well as breaking a sweat. Dance workouts are becoming increasingly popular as the world of fitness becomes more diverse and accessible to everyone. Participants can burn up to 400 calories during an hour workout.
- You want to have fun
- Improve stamina
- Get fit and lose weight
What Should I Bring?
- Bottled water
- Workout towel
- Athletic shoes
Additional Class Information
Warnings or extra advice…
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
Members & Resort Guests
Memberships & Day Passes
Stay With Us
Private Lessons? Get started!
Contact Club Services to secure your place.