Thanyapura’s Bike Time Trial Specific Loop on Quiet Road sessions are perfect for those that enjoy group training and interesting terrain, but also want to push their workout a little harder than normal.
Thanyapura is situated at the foothills of a national park, and the surrounding roads are commonly lined with rubber plantations, and next to government-protected natural land. Cycling brings with it many health benefits.
From an improvement in athletic performance, to a better night’s sleep, cycling accessible to all levels and is the favoured sport by millions of people around the world. Cycling offers similar benefits to running. Every time an individual goes for a ride, they reduce their resting heart rate, meaning the heart doesn’t have to work as hard to pump blood around the body.
Cycling also makes the brain produce endorphins, which help to improve mood, productivity and self-confidence. Going for a ride strengthens the joints and builds muscles without bulking them out too much, and greatly improves the individual’s energy levels throughout the day.
Regular training also works the core and the abdominals, which are often seen as the ‘powerhouse’ of the body. And unlike running, cycling is low impact, so it encourages the cyclist to go for longer. It is sustained-stamina training, as opposed to max stamina. Cycling is a popular pasttime in Thailand, enjoyed by people of all ages.
- The start and finish lines are at Thanyapura.
- The entry fee includes the race program, race bib numbers, timing chip, pre-race souvenir pack. The first 300 registrants will receive a FREE cycling jersey.
- The entry deadline is 16 January, 2017
ADDITIONAL CLASS INFORMATION
- Bring spare pare with you
- Bring some money with you for stop refresh water
(Saturday TT ride 55km. 4x5km Max it)
What Should I Bring?
- Time Trial Bike
- Appropriate Riding Gear
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.