Thanyapura’s Balance Yoga class helps individuals to improve the body’s overall balance when practising yoga. In addition to helping students refine their technique by mastering balance, improving their overall balance helps when carying out day-to-day tasks and routines. Thanyapura’s instructor will work with each individual to pinpoint areas for improvement. Yoga is a wonderful practice that benefits the individual in many ways.
Regular students can expect to see an increase in their strength from building up tone without bulking out the muscles, an increase in flexibility, improved respiration, energy and overall vitality, weight loss and a stable metabolic rate, improved cardiovascular health and overall athletic performance. Yoga benefits athletes and individuals from all disciplines as it builds on the foundations any athlete needs to improve their own sporting focus.
It is also builds awareness, as each movement demands focus and attention. Although yoga has been practiced for thousands of years, originating around the 5th or 6th Century BCE in ancient India, it has only relativeley recently gained prominance in the West – in the 20th Century. Today, millions of people regularly practice forms of yoga, and aspects of its influence can be found in gyms, schools, places of worship, before or after competitive sports games, and in homes around the world.
- The start and finish lines are at Thanyapura.
- The entry fee includes the race program, race bib numbers, timing chip, pre-race souvenir pack. The first 300 registrants will receive a FREE cycling jersey.
- The entry deadline is 16 January, 2017
Additional Class Information
Terms and Conditions:
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Private Lessons? Get started!
Contact Club Services to secure your place.