This abs stretching class works on your core strength and your flexibility. The first 30 minutes trains your abs and core.
Abs Stretching Methodology
- The class targets your abdominal, obliques and lower back to stay strong where it counts.
- The workout lengthens your whole body in this 25-minute stretching session. The instructor takes you through a series of static stretches to lengthen and relax your muscles.
- Geel calmer, longer and leaner when you walk out.
- Relieve back pain, improve poster, and correct your spine.
- Walk away with better posture – feel taller, thinner, and more confident.
- Gain functional strength and prevent injuries from daily chores and tasks.
- Enhance sports performance for all kinds of sports starting from marathons to soccer matches.
- Improve balance through stronger ab muscles to avoid potentially dangerous situations.
- Increased core strength
- Improved flexibility
- Better posture
What Should I Bring?
- Bottled water
- Workout Mat
- Long Towel
Additional Class Information
- The class takes place at Studio 1
- Open to all levels
- Pregnant clients should have a medical clearance
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Reservations must be made with Club Services and acceptance into the class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.