The 3rd Thanyapura Phuket Classic Cycling is the first major sporting event of the new year! The exciting and competitive race takes riders to two different distances: the 45km and the advanced 106km. Cycle through Northern Phuket’s lush jungles, mountains, scenic roads, and exotic coastlines.
- Race kit collection is on Friday, 28 January 2017 from 1-5 pm
- The start and finish lines are at Thanyapura.
- The entry fee includes the race program, race bib numbers, timing chip, pre-race souvenir pack. The first 300 registrants will receive a FREE cycling jersey.
- The entry deadline is 16 January, 2017
- 45km is open to males and females from the ages of 13 – 50+
- 106km is open to males and females from the ages of 18 – 50+
- 1:00 pm – 5.00 pm| Race kit collection
- 5:00 pm | Race briefing
- 6:00 am | Check-in
- 6:45 am | Opening speech
- 7:00 am | 106km starts
- 7:15 am | 45km starts
- 9:00 am | First 45km finishers arrive
- 10:00 am | First 106km finishers arrive
- 10:30 am | Award ceremony
- Purchase tickets online at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/thanyapura-phuket-classic-cycling-race-tickets-26478598200
- At the reception desk (Thanyapura Club Services)