The 5 day Blackfish Performance Camp, to be held in Phuket, Thailand from 3 to 8 April 2020, is the perfect opportunity for avid paddlers to interact and train in a small group with two time World Champion and all round waterman Lincoln Dews.
You will train two or three times a day, including at least one paddle each day in hot, humid and challenging conditions.
You will eat amazing Thai food along with healthy options at our training base, Thanyapura Health and Sports Resort in beautiful Phuket, Thailand.
You will practice and learn about the four pillars of success along with training techniques and tips for personal improvement.
During your free time you can explore local markets, sit by the pool, head for a massage or take a meditation course. There is always lots to do in Phuket.
The 5 days / 5 nights package costs C$2250 and includes:
- Camp Date: 3-8 April 2020
- Transfers to and from Phuket International Airport
- 5 nights accommodation at Thanyapura Health and Sports Resort – single occupancy
- Breakfast daily
- Two group dinners on the first and last evening of the camp
- All transport to / from paddle and group events during the day
- 14’ board rental for the camp
- Access to facilities at Thanyapura
- Swag bag full of goodies
- The camp is limited to 8 participants
- Participants should be healthy and able to paddle 15km
- A C$500 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking
- Balance due no later than 15 Feb 2020
- Due to the limited space and the costs associated with running the camp there are no refunds unless we can fill your space. Note the deposit is non-refundable.
To make a registration, please contact email: email@example.com