DATE: 30 MAY 2020
Would you like to experience the thrill of competing in an Olympic-sized pool alongside other swimmers in Phuket? Then come and take part in the Thanyapura Open Swim League, beginning on 30 November 2019! This is a fantastic opportunity for young swimming enthusiasts of all ages to come together and compete in teams. Come and test your skills in the water, and make new friends with others that share your passion for swimming.
There are three sessions planned for 2019-20 season: 30 November 2019, 8 February 2020 and 30 May 2020, all starting at 8.00am. This season is open to all teams in Phuket and the surrounding areas. The meets will be held at Thanyapura’s 50m Olympic pool, which will be available from 6.45-7.50am during each session for warm ups. The season costs 400THB per swimmer.
- The object of this swim league is to get all the local swimmers from Phuket and its
surroundings to have a chance to compete locally and to make the team competition
significant by having a team score.
- There will be three sessions, starting at 08.00 on November 30thd, Feb.8th, and May 30th.
- For the 2019-2020 season, it will be open to all teams in Phuket, and surrounding areas.
- All clubs must confirm their participation in the league before October 19th.
Participation costs 400THB per swimmer per session.
- The meets will be held in Thanyapura’s 50 meter pool for all sessions
- The pool will be available from 6.45 to 7:50 am for warm up.
- The organization will provide participants with water and fruit during each event.
- 200 meter events of stroke will have a time standard and age limit (9). If standard is
not achieved times, scores will not count. ***
|1||200 back men **4:00|
|2||200 back women **4:00|
|3||50 free men|
|4||50 free women|
|5||200 free men|
|6||200 free women|
|7||50 butterfly men|
|8||50 butterfly women|
|9||100 breaststroke men|
|10||100 breastroke women|
|11||Men 200 free relay|
|12||Women 200 free relay|
|13||men 200 Butterfly **4:00|
|14||women 200 Butterfly** 4:00|
|15||50 breaststroke men|
|16||50 breaststroke women|
|17||100 backstroke men|
|18||100 backstroke women|
|19||100 freestyle men|
|20||100 freestyle women|
|21||Men 400 free relay|
|22||Women 400 free relay|
|23||200 IM men ** 4:15|
|24||200 IM women **4:15|
|25||100 butterfly men|
|26||100 butterfly women|
|27||50 back men|
|28||50 back men|
|29||200 Breaststroke men ** 4:15|
|30||200 Breaststroke women **4:15|
|31||200 Med relay men|
|32||200 Med. Relay men|
There will be 5 minute break before the relays, which will start at the end of the session.
During those breaks swimmers will be allowed in the competition pool.
- This standard is intended for swimmers in the following categories: 6&U, 8&U, 9-10,
11-12, 13-14, and 15-17, and 18&over
- Each swimmer may participate in a maximum of THREE individual events per session (excl. relays)
- Each club may register as many swimmers per event as it wants, but only the first
two swimmers per category will score towards the team score.
- Each club may register as many relays as it wants. (Only the top relay from each
team will score.)
- Entries must be submitted 10 days prior the competition before 20.00. Late entries
will be subject to a 500THB late fee per athlete. NO late entries or changes will be
accepted within 5 days of the competition.
- Entries fees can be submitted via electronic transfer or cash payments can be
made to the front desk prior to the start of the competition.
Entry deadlines are as follows:
Session 1 November 20th
Session 2 January 29th
Session 3 May 20th
- The organizer will send the meet program to each participating clubs before 20:00
pm by Thursday prior to the competition.
- There will be three medals per age group for both male and female, based on the highest accumulated score (20,17,16, 15 – 2,1..) for that age group obtained during the three sessions (so in total 3 sessions x 4 events per session), which will be handed at the end of the last day of competition.
- Wrist bands will be presented to the heat winners.
- There will be a team score, based on the high point (20, 17, 16, 2-1…) per age category and male and female for the highest placing 2 swimmers from each club, per event, as well as the top relay per team per age group. There will be three team trophies for 1st-3rd
Any claim against the results cannot be carried out after 48 hours passed since its final publication.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
- Tel: +66 7633 6000
- Email: email@example.com