Get started now and become a TSLC Member today!
We believe that exercise is the best form of ‘medicine’, and our mission is to keep you in the healthiest body possible.
We know that training with those who are passionate helps us to be passionate about our training and our health, and we want you to experience that as well. Of course, having the best equipped facility in South East Asia ensures that you can always find a reason to come and workout, have a swim, or take a class.
Thanyapura Memberships are unbeatable value! For less than the cost of a coffee a day you can enjoy South East Asia’s best sporting facilities year round, and be a part of the Thanyapura community.
- An Aquatics Academy with a 8 lane, 3m deep, 50 meter swimming pool, and an 8 lane 25 meter swimming pool both made to Olympic standard! It also includes an underwater coaches observation room and both pools are purified through ozone with no harsh chlorine.
- Two separate gyms – our Cardio Zone for light strength workouts and cardio, and our Power Zone for Pure Strength workouts. Over 900 Sq meters in total, containing over 30 million Thai baht of Technogym Fitness equipment, with all cardio wired with Wifi? Finish your work emails during your workout if you like!
- Two studios for wellness classes, Zumba, Muay Thai, Yoga, Stretching.
- A 20 station spinning studio.
- Suspension training and Power Plate studio.
- 20 - 30 FREE group classes per week.
- Small Group Training format paid classes.
- Private fitness, tennis, swimming and triathlon training.
- 4 Indoor covered tennis courts and 2 outdoor tennis courts all with Plexi-cushion surface – the same as the Australian Open is played on.
- Beach Volleyball and Beach soccer Pitches.
- Rugby / Football / Futsal Pitches.
- Athletics track and field facilities.
- Silverfinz kids swim training program with international competitions.
- Football Academy.
- Triathlon Academy, and a specific Triathlon program for kids.
- Tennis Academy with specific developmental programs for kids.
- A restaurant serving great food, including an organic menu.
- Kids Club – a retreat for kids age 10 yrs and below.
- Integrative Health Centre specializing in Regenerative and Anti Aging Medicine, and Exercise testing for Athletes.
- A world class mind training centre to help you perform at your best mentally at work and in sport.
- Are we serious about sport? Sure!! We even have a 1,500 seat grandstand at the athletics track and rugby pitch, and 600 seat grandstands at our tennis courts and swimming pool.
Why get a membership?
Thanyapura membership means you become part of our community. Members enjoy all the fitness, pool and group class facilities and great discounts in our restaurants and on services, rentals, more.
If you are a casual user, who wants a quick work out a few times a week, our Sports membership gets you access to our fitness, pool and group class facilities plus discounts on services throughout the centre.
For those who really want to adopt a healthier way of living, our Lifestyle Membership offers a lot of extra benefits along with lots of free passes for friends and relatives, free personal training or tennis knocking sessions, massages, and even half a dozen court hires as well as access to our Lifestyle Locker Rooms.
Best of all, our Lifestyle Membership offers a huge 25% savings on Food and Non-alcoholic beverages. If you’re a regular to our bakery or Divine restaurant, your savings could easily pay off the cost of membership!
What about kids?
Being associated with the Phuket International Academy and Day School means we have a particular focus on programs for kids to ensure that they not only enjoy exercise and have healthier lifestyles, but learn to participate in sports through structured programs that cater to their developmental needs, and ages. Kids not only stay healthy but learn valuable lessons in teamwork, goal setting, time management and more. Our Aquatics, Tennis and Triathlon academies are perfect places to help your child develop a lifelong love of sport.
Club Members get special discounts off of the academy programs, so your kids can enjoy the benefits of your membership when they participate in our Academy programs. Perhaps you have the next world champion swimmer, triathlete, tennis player or football player? Without the right start, you may never know.
For those with younger children, our Kids club memberships are available for children from 4 years till 10 years of age (babysitting services are available for toddlers under 4). Kids can enjoy games, activities, and crafts whilst you workout.
How much are memberships?
|Kids Club Memberships||10,000 THB per year child (avaiable to members children and PIADS children only.)|
|Sport Memberships||26,000 THB per year, with NO joining fee in 2013|
|Lifestyle Memberships||38,500 THB per year, with NO joining fee in 2013|
Need to save a little?
- PIADS parents can purchase memberships at 25% off. Why not enroll your kids into PIA, get a world class education and save!
- Couples memberships save 10% when both join at the same time.
- Corporate memberships – available to registered companies in Thailand – for 6 or more members signing up under your company name at the same time – save 20% on Sports and Lifestyle memberships, 12 months only.
Download our Application form and Terms & Conditions.
Download our Membership pricing brochure.
TIPS for Members
There is a whole world of health and fitness opportunities to discover here at Thanyapura. Our Club activities, spa, kids club, fitness center and Integrative Health Centre cater for all ages, levels of fitness and health.
We have a number of sports academies including Triathlon, Aquatics, Tennis and Football. You can take your favourite sports to new levels with instruction from qualified professional coaches. Whether you are just starting out in your journey to fitness and health, or a seasoned athlete, Thanyapura is able to support you.
To get the most out of Thanyapura, makes sure you subscribe to our e-newsletters HERE where you will receive updates on events, special offers and more.
If you have any comments or questions about your membership, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Membership and Activities