Whether you’re looking for a well-deserved break from your hectic schedule or are in need of a pre- or post-exercise sports massage, Thanyapura Spa at TSLC provides a full menu of standalone spa treatments and massage therapies for athletes and spa lovers.Thanyapura Spa offers you a full complement of day treatments. Indulgences at our luxurious spa resort in Phuket include detoxification and cleansing programmes using eastern and western techniques by fully qualified therapists, and a full menu of healthy spa cuisine to perfectly complete your experience. Book Your Treatment.
Hours of Operation: 10:00am - 8:00pm, Daily
- This massage combines both point pressures and stretching, making it particularly beneficial for those who are sore and tired from over-exertion in work or sports. As well as enhancing strength and flexibility to help prevent injuries, the massage relaxes sore or tense muscles and encourages better lymphatic function and heightens the immune system.
- An aromatic massage works to heal your body and your mood as specially formulated essential oil blends – created to suit your needs – penetrate the skin to aid detoxification and stress relief.
- The ultimate relaxing experience, a Swedish massage using soothing long strokes and kneading to release muscle tension and increase body circulation. Please ask the therapist for the type of pressure you prefer, whether it is gentle, medium or strong.
- Our own version of the classic, this is perfect for soothing sore muscles from sports or stress. In this medium-to-strong oil-based massage, the therapist will work on the muscles to stimulate blood circulation and release tension.
- Based on the principle that all nerve zones begin in the feet, foot reflexology is thought to cure many ailments. By massaging certain areas of the foot, and applying certain pressures and strokes to particular areas, blood supply is increased to the rest of the body. This unique treatment begins with a foot scrub and blended balms are used in the relaxing massage.
- Ease tension away with this specialised Cranial Therapy, focusing on the neck, shoulders, lower back and head. It will help relieve tension and reduce stress, and is extremely relaxing as increased blood flow travels to your most tense muscles.