THANYAPURA SPORTS HOTEL PHUKET – ASIA’S FIRST SPORTS HOTEL
Set in the unique Thanyapura Phuket complex – a 23-hectare sports, health and education complex framed by mountains and nature just 20 minutes from the island’s best beaches and Phuket’s International Airport – the Thanyapura Sports Hotel offers modern conveniences with friendly and energetic service, and free access to the best sports and health facilities and expertise in Asia.
Superior Room (Sport Room*)
32 sqm, King or Twin-bedroom, working desk, shower.
Deluxe Room (Energy Room*)
32 sqm, King or Twin-bedroom with balcony, working desk, shower.
Suite Pool Wing (Legend Studio*)
63 sqm, King or Twin-bedroom with balcony, separate living room, bath tub, shower.
30 sqm, Double or Twin-bedroom, balcony, working desk and shower.
Rates includes breakfast at restaurant.
Suite Garden Wing
55 sqm, Double-bedroom, separate living room, balcony, working desk, shower room.
* From 1 November 2014, we’re combining our hotel bookings procedures to better accommodate our guests. Rooms in the Thanyapura Sports Hotel will be offered for booking as the ‘Pool Wing’ of the Sports Hotel, while rooms at the Thanypura Retreat Hotel will be offered for booking as the ‘Garden Wing’.
Room Rate Includes:
- Free daily breakfast at our award-winning DiVine Restaurant
- Free wireless internet access in room and throughout the hotel
- Free access to Thanyapura sports & fitness centre, pools, athletics tracks, Sports locker rooms and club activities
- Sofa bed
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds available
- Separate shower
- Bathrobes provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Room safe
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wireless internet
BOOKINGS & INQUIRIES
Thanyapura Sports Hotel Phuket Thailand
Telephone: +66 (0) 76 336 000
Book Direct for Lowest Rates at Thanyapura Sports Hotel Phuket Thailand:
GUEST REVIEWS ONLINE
- My husband and I spent a long week end (4 nights) training at Thanyapura. We stayed at the Sport Hotel in a Legend Studio, which is huge! The service is really amazing; you really feel that the employees are there only for you. We trained twice a day and we spent quite a lot of time relaxing in our room or at the quiet pool. The restaurant is 2 minutes walk from the hotel... We ABSOLUTELY loved the Sunday brunch...Fabiana PSingapore
- I stayed at Thanyapura for 7 days of triathlon training; the training facilities are amazing. Coaching can be one on one or in open groups (such as the bike rides out in the countryside). The restaurant is very good, with a clear focus on healthy eating but if you want a pizza then that's fine too. Rooms are good and the staff very helpful indeed.Jeremy PUnited Kingdom
- My wife and I stayed here for 11 nights to get my training back on track. The sports facilities are second to none and the staff are amazingly helpful. The medical support staff (physio, chiro, etc) are of the highest quality. I participated in all the triathlon training sessions and all the staff and regulars were very welcoming. As a back of the pack athlete I was worried I wouldn't be up to standard but they cater for all levels.Clint MAdelaide Australia
- Classed as a Sports hotel but they can still deliver a high end luxury feel to your stay, they are sports minded staff so from activities to food they know what you will want. The DiVine restaurant has the best food and menu of ANY hotel I have stayed in so far (Includes Penninnsula's, Banyan Tree's, Millennium Hilton) Then you have on tap the best sport coaches with world leading facilities. This was my second visit with 2 more planned during this year alone!John WUnited Kingdom
- Wow! Had an absolutely amazing time here, where else can you rub necks with some of the best triathletes in the world and feel like you completely fit with them, in no matter your ability! The sporting facilities are incredible and the classes provided ensure there's never a dull moment. All fitness levels and interests are catered for.Angela OAbu Dhabi UAE
- The buffet breakfast was always great. My room was upgraded to the Sports suite. Oh my gosh this room was fantastic. If you can ask for room 1276 you won't be disappointed. My younger child absolutely loved their kids club. While I am not a sporting person, I really enjoyed my weekend stay. There is a lovely 25 meter pool with bar in the Sports hotel which hardly anyone used. The staff went out of their way to help our group.Bluebell9Brisbane Australia
Thanyapura Phuket Sports Hotel
Telephone: +66 (0) 76 336 000
RESERVATIONS & DISCOUNTS
Can you confirm an early check-in?
Can you confirm a late check-out?
What is the hotel cancellation policy?
Do the hotels and sports club have disability access?
Do you allow pets in the hotels or sports club areas?
Do you serve vegetarian food?
Do you offer special discounts for a one-month stay?
Do you have a package with all meals included?
Do you offer long-term or group booking discounts?
What discounts are offered by booking online?
GUEST SERVICES & TRAVEL
How do I get from the airport to Thanyapura?
- 500 baht per way per car (maximum 2 persons)
- 900 baht per way per van (maximum 7 persons)
Please let us know full flight details to enable us to arrange airport transfer for you.
At Phuket Airport, how do we find the Thanyapura car?
Does Thanyapura rent out scooters or cars?
- Our hotels can make arrangements for chauffeur-driven cars, which can be hired by the hour or by the day.
- Rental car/motorbike can be done through our contracted operator. Please contact Guest Services at least 1 hour in advance.
- Scooter rental costs about 350 baht per day.
- A car and driver costs about 1500 baht per day.
Can hotel guests use Thanyapura's sports facilities?
Can hotel guests take free fitness classes?
Do you have a sauna and jacuzzi?
What dining options are there at Thanyapura?
What dining options are there nearby?
How far are the main beaches from Thanyapura?
How much should I expect to spend on laundry?
Can I get a 3-month Thailand visa for sports training?
- Guests should apply for a TR (tourist) visa at any Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate overseas.
- Once the guest arrives Thailand, they can stay in Thailand up to 60 days and can extend their visa for another 30 days at Immigration, for a total length of stay of 90 days.
- Each Thai Embassy or Consulate may have the different requirements for the tourist visa, so guests should contact their local Embassy or Consulate directly for details.