Endurance swimming is one of the most valuable skills for triathletes. Our triathlon and swimming coaches help triathletes develop the ability to sustain high intensity swims. The class focuses on smooth swimming for long periods as well as building fitness levels to help swimmers exit the water after 1.5 kilometres, pass T1 and onto the bike.
The longer sets mirror slow, long distance runs and rides. The goal is to keep steady momentum and heart rate without overtaxing the body.
- The start and finish lines are at Thanyapura.
- The entry fee includes the race program, race bib numbers, timing chip, pre-race souvenir pack. The first 300 registrants will receive a FREE cycling jersey.
- The entry deadline is 16 January, 2017
Additional Class Information
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Reservations must be made with Club Services and acceptance into the class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
What Should I Bring?
- Swim Cap