Sport & Training FAQs
Yes, you can take a single tennis, aquatics or triathlon training session with a Thanyapura Day Pass.
A Thanyapura Day Pass costs 700 baht.
Yes, our gear shop specialises in triathlon clothing, including triathlon suits and swimming suits. We also have sports clothing and footwear, gear totes and bags, fitness mats, water bottles, swim goggles, sunscreens, sports drinks and supplements, and Thanyapura brand products.
- The Thanyapura Sports Hotel has its own pool and internet access, the Hotel consists of the Pool wing and Garden wing.
Yes. Hotel guests can use the Lifestyle Locker Rooms for THB 300 per person per day, which also includes ice baths.
Yes. Sports Hotel guests have free access to Thanyapura’s fitness group classes, gyms, pools, athletics tracks and Sports Locker Rooms. The use of the Lifestyle Locker Rooms is an additional THB 300 per person per day.
Yes. All group classes are provided free for Sports Hotel guests and Day Pass guests, except triathlon, tennis and aquatics training.
Yes. There is a 50% room charge for early check-in from 08:00 hours. There is a 100% room charge for early check-in before 08:00 hours.
Yes. There is a 50% room charge for a late check-out no later than 18:00 hours. There is a 100% room charge for late check out after 18:00 hours.
Cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior to arrival without penalty, except where the booking has been made under a promotional rate.
Yes, we do. Thanyapura Sports Club and hotels have full access for wheelchair users and other disabled persons.
Sorry, we do not.
Yes, Thanyapura’s DiVine Restaurant specialises in locally-grown produce from our own organic farm, including vegetarian cuisine.
No, you are welcome to just book private lessons or Group sessions as you require. You don’t have to stay in the Thanyapura hotels to train at Thanyapura – everyone is welcome.
You can ride either, but most the group are on TT bikes.
When you book a package a staff member is assigned to help you coordinate training sessions and other session bookings. If you want to book sessions by yourself, please email email@example.com to set these up.
Yes, you can change between items that are the same price.
Yes, we have a special discount for long-stays of 14 nights or more.
Yes, we offer a special rate for advanced-payment bookings with full board included.
We offer a discount to groups of 10 or more people, and a discount for long stays of more than 2 weeks.
Our discounts vary according to season and occupancy.
We can arrange private airport transfers from and to Phuket International Airport:
- 600 baht per way per car (maximum 2 persons)
- 1100 baht per way per van (maximum 7 persons)
Please let us know full flight details to enable us to arrange airport transfer for you.
When you exit the airport arrivals hall, please look for our representative holding a Thanyapura sign, who will escort you to the hotel car.
- Our hotels can make arrangements for chauffeur-driven cars, which can be hired by the hour or by the day.
- Rental car/motorbike can be done through our contracted operator. Please contact Guest Services at least 1 hour in advance.
- Scooter rental costs about 350 baht per day.
- Half day with driver (6hrs)(Phuket area) 3500-4000
- Full day with driver (12hrs)(Phuket area) 5,500-6,000
- Hourly charge min.3hrs 2100-2600
- Exceeding hourly charge 700-1,200
- Cost variations above based on car-van
- Guests should apply for a TR (tourist) visa at any Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate overseas.
- Once the guest arrives Thailand, they can stay in Thailand up to 60 days and can extend their visa for another 30 days at Immigration, for a total length of stay of 90 days.
- Each Thai Embassy or Consulate may have the different requirements for the tourist visa, so guests should contact their local Embassy or Consulate directly for details.
Phuket is now exempt from the overnight curfew imposed across Thailand in May, and day-to-day life on the island is unchanged. The authorities are keen to ensure Phuket and other parts of Thailand remain calm, fun and safe for visitors.
Guest Service FAQs
There are plenty of dining and entertainment choices nearby and throughout Phuket. Please ask Guest Services for recommendations.
It takes around 30-45 minutes to drive from Thanyapura to the popular beaches and entertainment areas of Patong, Karon, Kata, and Phuket Town. The closest beaches to Thanyapura are the beautiful National Park beaches at Naiyang and Naithon, about 10 to 15 minutes away. Bangtao Beach, Layan Beach and Surin Beach are also nearby. Tours can be arranged around Phuket and to the smaller outlying islands, and tailor-made to suit your interests and schedule. Please contact Guest Services for more information and bookings.
There are washing machines available for use by guests of the Hotel staying in either the pool wing or garden wing.
Health Centre FAQs
Yes, Thanyapura has a qualified nutritionist who can help you manage your diet for any goal, including better training performance, weight loss or gain, or supporting treatments for chronic diseases.
Thanyapura predominantly uses customized, pharmaceutical grade, nutrition supplements. Each formula is prescribed by a physician or nutritionist, and is customized to your particular requirements. Supplements are generally prescribed for 1 to 3 month periods before review.
Thanyapura’s weight-loss programs are based on a combination of the right dietary changes, and adopting the right physical activity strategies to bring sustainable weight loss. For those unable to lose weight easily, Thanyapura Health offers advanced blood testing including genetic tests that can pinpoint barriers to weight loss.